The APC 18 sub-committees that will take charge of the activities ahead of the presidential convention set to take effect from June 6-8, 2022, have being unveiled.
This statement was disclosed on Wednesday night by the APC’s National Publicity Secretary, Felix Morka.
This follows the conclusion of the ruling party’s screening exercise for aspirants on Monday and Tuesday this week.
A total of 23 politicians were screened ahead of the presidential primary.
Full list of sub-committees:
1. Budget committee – Governor of Gombe State, Inuwa Yahaya
Co-Chair: Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed
2. Finance and Logistics committee – Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
3. Accreditation and Decoration committee would be chaired by Dapo Abiodun, Governor of Ogun State.
4. Security and Compliance – Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu.
Co-Chair – former Minister of Interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau (rtd).
5. Election Planning – Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, Governor of Kebbi State
Co-Chair: Hope Uzodinma, Governor of Imo State
6. Transportation – Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Governor of Kano State
Deputy: Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory
7. Accommodation – Babagana Umara Zulum, Governor of Borno State
Co-Chair: Gboyega Oyetola, Governor of Osun State
8. Media and Publicity- Abdullahi Sule, Governor of Nasarawa State
9. Medicals – Chris Ngige, Minister of Labour and Employment
Co-Chair: Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole, former Minister of Health
10. Legal: Abubakar Malami SAN, Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice
11. Venue and Site Servicing: Bello Muhammad Matawalle, Governor of Zamfara State
Co-Chair: Mohammed Musa Bello, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory
12. Election Appeal – Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe State
13. Hospitality and Welfare – Simon Lalong, Governor of Plateau State
Co-Chair: Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
14. Protocols – Aminu Bello Masari, Governor of Katsina State
15. Digital Communications – AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, Governor of Kwara State
16. Pre-Convention/Management/ Rapporteur – Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State
Deputy: Dame Pauline Tallen, Minister of Women Affairs
17. Presidential Screening Appeal – Abubakar Sani Bello, Governor of Niger State
Co-Chair: Ahmed Idris Wase, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
18. Accreditation of Diplomats – Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate
Co-Chair: Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Foreign Affairs