How To Apply for Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2019
The Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment portal. Do you want to know how to apply, what is required of you to be recruited into the Nigerian Civil Defence? This post is for you, read on.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are known for sensitization and protection of the citizens of Nigeria by aiding the Nigerian police is a body established in 2003. The Corps having also the responsibility of carrying out some educational and enlightenment campaigns in and around the nation to inform citizens on enemy attacks and how to keep themselves safe from danger as most Nigerians living in the country fairly have knowledge in simple safety drills.
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS
The main function of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is to protect lives and properties in alignment with Nigerian Police according to Wikipedia. Also, the corps has the responsibility of protecting pipelines from destruction as well as involvement in crisis resolutions.
THE RANKING OF THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS
A career opportunity in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a career opportunity that the citizens of the nation find lucrative although payment of the staff of this body is based on the position of staff. Below is a list of positions in the Service in ascending order (Lowest to Highest) with the Assistant Cadre being the lowest in rank and least paid and the Commandant General being the highest on the hierarchy (rank) and most paid:
- Assistant Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent Cadre
- Chief Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Commander
- Deputy Commander
- Chief Commander
- Assistant Commander General
- Deputy Commandant General
- Commandant General
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS RECRUITMENT
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps employs all potential applicants to be fully aware that the service is not recruiting at the moment, although recruitment might start as soon as possible, the service has gone ahead to release a press statement informing interested applicants to be wary of fraudsters who might give out information concerning recruitment of the service. These individuals are to take precautionary measures during the process in order not to fall prey to these fraudsters requesting a certain amount of money to purchase forms. In this light, these applicants are notified that the Service recruits personnel that go through a process of documentation after which they are given service numbers, trained and commissioned, any other procedure that does not entail this should be verified.
The Nigeria civil defence corps recruitment exercise processes to follow and all you need to know is here.
Having carefully stated the recruitment status, listed below is a list of requirements every candidate is most likely need to satisfy by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, in any case, the said candidate may be recruited. Without these prerequisites, there might be no chance of you going through the first level in the recruitment phase.
- Applicants who are interested in the recruitment must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) or valid ID card (driving license, voters’ card, international passport) showing that they are citizens of the country.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit pass in English and Mathematics respectively and in other cases, a pass relevant to your chosen course in the academy or a minimum UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination)score of 180.
- Applicants must be no less than 18(eighteen years of age or more than 35 (thirty-five years of age) by 2019
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67metres (5 feet 5.748 inches) tall for male and 1.64metres (5 feet 4.567) inches tall for the female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment center. You must obtain satisfactory results in the examination, physical and psychological screening to go further.
- All applicants should have SCANNED/PHOTOCOPY and ORIGINAL copies of: SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate Result, FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate) Result, Certificates from tertiary institutions, completed Registration & Guarantors Forms, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Certificate of Local Government of origin and two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
HOW TO APPLY AND SUBMIT THE FORM FOR THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS RECRUITMENT
All applicants must be fully aware that application and submission of the form for Nigerian Civil Defence take place online and on the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps website ONLY. Potential applicants are advised to be careful of any other means of submission which may be subject to fraud.
- During the processing of the application, the applicant must obtain or create a valid email address to use throughout the application process.
- Interested candidates should log on to the official website of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps to queue in personal details of the said candidate.
- After submission of your carefully filled form, the applicant must download the acknowledgment form and all other necessary forms that would be presented at the screening location.
When the Corps begin recruitment by releasing the date, this post will be updated with those details. We might like to add that failure to comply and not satisfy any of these requirements automatically means the applicant is no longer eligible for the recruitment phase. Having said all of these, hope this post was insightful enough, kindly take a few seconds to like this post, leave us a comment on any concerns regarding the content of this post and do not forget to share to others that might find this post beneficial as you have.