How To Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 and everything you need to know is in this article. Have you been optimistic about joining the Nigerian Federal Fire Service? Here is everything to see you through your search journey on how to actualize your dream and serve this great nation.
The Federal Fire Service established in 1963 by the colonial masters in Lagos State Nigeria is one of the safety organs in the country positioned to fight fire outbreak within the colony according to the Federal Fire Service website. It, therefore, is a paramilitary organization under the supervision of the Minister of Federal Ministry of Interior with the Controller General as its Head.
The Head (Controller General) is assisted by the Deputy Controller Generals (DCG): (DCG) Admin and Finance, (DCG) Operations and (DCG) Policy Regulations and Inspectorate that in turn run the administration of the system in units like: The Legal Unit, Internal Audit, Corporate Services, Stock Verifier, Project, Logistics, Budget Planning, ICT unit, Procurement, Academy and Command Zones Unit.
The Federal Fire Service so far has served the nation with the mission of ensuring the safety of lives and property through extinguishing, control and prevention of fire outbreak through Regulation, Training, Enforcement, Public Enlightenment Programmes and impact reduction during emergencies through adequate preparedness.
Also, this security and safety body employs all citizens of the nation to reach out in times of emergency on the emergency lines 112 and 122.
We have recently gotten emails from some of our loyal blog readers asking us questions such as the following;
- Is the federal fire service 2019 recruitment form out?
- Federal fire service application deadline 2019/2020.
- How can I apply for federal fire service recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 federal fire service form?
- When will federal fire service recruitment start?
- I need federal fire service updates, etc.
- Is federal fire service recruitment real for 2019 etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR RECRUITMENT
Looking to join this profession? Then read carefully and follow through. Just like any recruitment process, the Federal Fire Service has a series of criteria that must be met by the potential applicant before they are invited for screening and mentioned below is the list of criteria.
- Applicants who are interested in the recruitment must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) or valid ID card (driving license, voters’ card, international passport) showing that they are citizens of the country.
- Applicants must ensure that they possess a minimum of (five) 5 credits in not more than two (2) sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit pass in English and Mathematics respectively and in other cases, a pass relevant to your chosen course in the academy or a minimum UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination)score of 180.
- Applicants must be no less than 18(eighteen years of age) or more than 30 (Thirty) years old.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67metres (5 feet 5.748 inches) tall for male and 1.64metres (5 feet 4.567) inches tall for the female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment center. You must obtain satisfactory results in the examination, physical and psychological screening to go further.
- All applicants should have SCANNED/PHOTOCOPIED copies of SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate, FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate) Result, LGA (Local Government Area) Certificate and Passport Photograph.
APPLICATION PROCESS OF THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE
All applicants must be fully aware that application and submission of the form for Federal Fire Service take place online and on the Federal Fire Service ONLY. Potential applicants are advised to be wary of any other means of submission which may be subject to fraud. During the processing of the application, the applicant must obtain or create a valid email address to use throughout the application process.
- Potential applicants should log on to the official website of the Federal Fire Service (www.fedfire.gov.ng) to fill out the forms with the required details depending on the JOB POSITION AVAILABLE and published.
- Remember, the application is free! And avoid numerous registrations as this may cause the candidate to disqualify for the recruitment.
- After carefully updating the candidate data by filling the form, individuals should download and print out all necessary forms like the guarantor’s form and acknowledgment slip that must be presented at the screening location when invited by the service.
- Note that only candidates that meet up the recruitment criteria are invited to the examination/screening and recruitment center.
Having briefed you the future applicant on what the service entails regarding the recruitment eligibility, application procedure, and specific facts beneficial for the interview. We wish you the best as you intend on landing a career in the Federal Fire Service. We earnestly hope you found this post insightful if you did kindly take a moment to like this post, leave us a comment on any concerns regarding this post and do not forget to share to someone you think might find this post helpful. This kind gesture gives us more motivation to bring more beneficial information your way.