At inforistic, we respect the rights of every copyright holder and we are willing to work hand in hand with the said copyright holder in order to make sure all infringed material is removed and our services be offered without infringing on the right of people.
We try as much as we can to make sure we do not have or upload copyrighted material on our website. In a situation where you feel a file on our website infringes on your copyright or that of whosoever you represent, we solely advice you contact us using the contact page and we will act accordingly.
However, before you file your report to us, kindly go through the set procedures to get it sorted out.
The DMCA Section 512(c)(3)(A) requires that when reporting a copyright infringement, the notice for it should contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.